|We bought this because we have an area between the bathroom and the living room which is used as a cupboard, with shelves and pipes going through it....
The bottom part where the pipe is has a mould problem. The mould problem there can be severe if left alone, so we use both a house dehumidifier and this device to control the problem. You need a full dehumidifier to correct the problem, but this little one works very well for containing the problem. The smell of mould that was there before has now gone, and it's been a week and a bit that we've had this, and the water crystals are still absorbing humidity.
Overall very pleased with the product
Reviewed 11 September 2010 by Rachel, Chislehurst