No reviews have been added yet
Self Install Low Wall Inverter Split Air Conditioner Unit 20000btu with Heat Pump & 6 metre umbilical - MFA 18
Part No: MFA18
- Fantastic Offer Price at the moment - save ££££
- INVERTER driven unit so fully variable high efficiency output
- Extra Long SIX METRE umbilical - the longest in the self install industry
- Ultra compact indoor unit - just 70 x 60 x 21cm - Ideal for low wall conservatories etc.
- Cooling capacity 9500 - 20000 BTU/hr / 2.8 - 5.7 kW (Nominal rating 18000BTU/Hr / 5.3kW)
- Heating capacity 8000 - 21000 BTU/hr / 2.3 - 6.2 kW
- Up to 46m2 room size (indication only)
- Energy rating A
- COP Value of 3.41 / EER Value of 3.21
- Bi-Direction air vane technology
- Digital LED display
- Full function remote control
Having an air conditioning unit located lower down on a wall can be very useful especially when you have dwarf walls, e.g. in loft conversions or conservatories. You may also prefer to replace a conventional radiator with a low wall mounted air conditioner that has the ability to both heat and cool a room. We have installed this type of unit in both domestic and commercial applications. The photograph below is of a low wall unit at the entrance to our own offices.
Although these units normally have a lower cooling output when compared with other types of air conditioning systems, you can install multiple units for larger rooms or conservatories, in the same way that you would have multiple radiators.
The indoor units are connected to an outside unit via pipework as shown in the diagrams below. These units are able to provide both cooling and heating functions.
Our Price: £949.00 (£790.83 + VAT)
Availability: In Stock
Normal Price: £1,349.00
You Save: £400.00
Addtional features of the MFA18 Inverter Split Self Install Air Conditioner include:
- EXTRA LONG SIX METRE UMBILICAL
- Auto restart yes
- Sleep mode yes
- Dimensions Indoor - 70 x 60 x 21 / Outdoor 84.5 x 69.5 x 33.5 cm
- Net Weight indoor / outdoor 15.0 / 52.8 kg
- Noise level Indoor 37/39/41 dB(A), Outdoor 56 db(A)
- Operating current cooling/heating 3.5-7.8 / 3.1-9.8 A
- Power input cooling/heating 1550/1450 watts
- Power supply 220-240~50Hz~single phase max 15 A
The self install air conditioner has a heat pump so will heat as well as cool and therefore can provide year round climate control. It has a programmable timer, remote control and operating modes including automatic, sleep and dehumidification. The MSR18 unit also has adjustable louvres for left, right up and down and the louvre can be set to automatically swing up and down. Air filtration is achieved via a washable electrostatic filter.